Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I fell in love with a girl that day(part one)

In February of this year, I was sure I was a bisexual woman. I met her at a school lecture last September. On that day, she wore a T-shirt which was printed with a small wasp. She had short hair and big eyes, and sat next to me because she couldn't find the extra empty seat.
Forget who spoke first, but we chatted anyway. I said I went to Japanese class and wanted to go to Japan, and she took IELTS and wanted to go to New Zealand because the aurora there was very beautiful.
At the end of the lecture, we are going to sign up at different language classes. We had already separated, and she suddenly stopped me, and asked me: Oh, classmate, can you leave a phone number for me?
Then I often thought it would be nice if she didn't stop me, so it wouldn't happen later.The first one or two weeks after we started talking on the phone, I would tell her about my Japanese class, and she would share with me the way her friend applied to study in Japan. She didn't go to the IELTS class and decided not to go to New Zealand. At that time, I didn't know she had a girlfriend and I didn't know she decided to go to New Zealand because of her girlfriend.
Because my good friends worked in the LGBT organization, I had also participated in related work, so I would forward some related messages in the community. I found she looked at it every time, and she sometimes commented, and we began to talk about homosexuality and bisexual. I was sure she did love girls, and she had a girlfriend for three years. I was a little lost at the time, but I didn't realize I might like her.
Until the winter of that year, we talked more and more. One night, she suddenly asked for video, because every time she typed, she would fall asleep. I thought it was strange, but I opened the video. It was the moment her face suddenly appeared on the screen, and I felt like I was moving. We had a long video, and I didn't tell her how I felt until the end of the chat.
One day we eat together, I did not hold back to tell her I love her. She admitted she was a lesbian, but she was easily attracted to any girl. Her girlfriend knew all about us, she loved her girlfriend, anyway, just want to let me give up the idea. I thought I was rejected, so I didn't go on talking. But when she had finished her meal, she asked me if I wanted to go with her to class. I knew her, and she loved me, too.
(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment